Our speakers are listed below, and combined are an enormous bank of experience in the practice of planning, completing, and publishing education research across secondary and tertiary education. Links go to a brief biography.
- Dr Suzanne Fergus, Principal Lecturer in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Hertfordshire. (Winner of 2016 Higher Education Teaching Award).
- Dr Stewart Kirton, Head of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Hertfordshire.
- Prof Graham Scott, Professor of Bioscience Education, University of Hull.
- Dr Orla Kelly, Lecturer in Social, Environmental and Scientific Education, Dublin City University.
- Prof Keith Taber, Professor of Science Education, University of Cambridge, Editor: Chemistry Education Research and Practice. (Winner of the 2014 RSC Education Award)
- Prof Georgios Tsaparlis, Professor Emeritus of Science Education in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Ioannina, Greece. (Winner of 2016 RSC Education Award).