Methods in Chemistry Education Research 2018 (#MICER18)
- Monday 14th May 2018, Burlington House, London
- Arrival for 10.00 AM start, the meeting will finish at 4.30 PM.
- Links to Speaker Information and Pre-reading
- Links to Online Poster Session
Media from the day
We are grateful to the journal Chemistry Education Research and Practice (free to access) for their support of MICER again this year, as well as the RSC Interest Groups Tertiary Education Group and Chemical Education Research Group.
We are also grateful to Nature Reviews Chemistry who are providing support for MICER this year.
The speakers we have assembled are listed below (alphabetical by first name):
- Barry Ryan, Dublin Institute of Technology (@CBS_lecturer) – Information and Pre-Reading
- Jack Barbera, Portland State University (Homepage) – Sponsored by Nature Reviews Chemistry
- James Pickering, University of Leeds (@AccessAnatomy) – Information and Pre-Reading
- Katharine Hubbard, University of Hull (@KEHplantsci) – Information and Pre-Reading
- Katherine Haxton, Keele University (@kjhaxton) – Information and Pre-Reading
- Kyle Galloway, University of Nottingham (@KyleWGalloway) – Information and Pre-Reading
- Naomi Hennah, Northampton School for Boys (@MrsHennah) – Information and Pre-Reading
- Pauline Kneale, University of Plymouth (@pekneale) – Information and Pre-Reading
- Simon Rees, Durham University – Information and Pre-Reading
Michael Seery & Nimesh Mistry